Returns - Policies, Process
Return Policy and Process
You can request a return or exchange up to 14 days after your order was delivered. All returns must be unwashed, unworn and undamaged.
For refunds to your original payment, we have a $5 restocking fee to help support the many people in our supply chain. You’ll spot this deducted from the balance of your refund once we’ve received and clicked "good to go!" on your return.
- All items purchased during our site-wide sale are non-refundable. Items purchased (unworn, with tags, in original packaging) are eligible to return for credit or exchange only within 30 days of placing your order.
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our warehouse to confirm they meet our return-eligible criteria above.
- Special, personalized orders are not returnable unless we agreed.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- While we try our best, direct exchange requests are not guaranteed because our stock is limited of some material colours.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Perishable products (like food or flowers), intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons).
- If you’re returning an item purchased with a discount code, your refund will reflect the item’s proportionally discounted price, not the standard full price of the item.
- Damaged returns and returns sent back without prior authorization will be returned to sender.
- Digital gift cards are non-refundable
Can I return an internationally shipped order?
It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item, shipping fees pays client. We are not offering free returns at the moment.
Due to COVID-19.
If you did not get your parcel in estimated delivery time, please contact us first.
Due to the pandemic situation in the world we may have restrictions with refunds per items which are delay due to customs.